aerosolsevenaerosolseven

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Fathom Fathom

Having done this in a mere 72 hours is phenomenal. I love the character and the background art, the mechanics the gameplay. Kickass, Sir!

Fly Again Fly Again

If I find out that there are controls for navigation, I'm gonna go apesh*t.

Barons Gate 2 Barons Gate 2

Super fun physics and action platformer. You really feel your skills improve as you move through the game, picking off headshots mid-air while drinking potions. Super smooth mechanics besides a few freezes here and there. Only thing that could make this game even better is the option to go full screen.

Dragosha responds:

^_^

Die Hipster! Die Hipster!

Well the mechanics are horrible, the gameplay is a mystery, but dropping hipsters off of rooftops is good fun :)

Shark Lifting Shark Lifting

Good fun, but I am kind of nervous of what what my flatmate must be thinking while I'm furiously tapping away in the middle of the night.

Wiesi responds:

lol

Turbo Drifters Turbo Drifters

While I like the overall looks of the game it has nothing to do with drifting nor turbos. The game should rather be called 'Fast Turning'. You have to be conscious about how you make a racing game when the people who usually play them are into racing already.

FlashTrek: Broken Mirror FlashTrek: Broken Mirror

I played this game waaay back in '05 or something and it had me in front of the screen for weeks. Just came by to see if the creator had made something new, but nothing new from this guy unfortunately.
If you haven't played this yet, don't wait any longer.

Feed Us 5 Feed Us 5

Meheh! Its like Dolphin Olympics with piranhas :)

Canvasser Canvasser

I played through the whole game in hope of more mini games and achievements, possibly even a fight with the contractors in the end, but all you do is grind in cash..!
It started out really well, but dissapointed in the end.
I give it +1 for the important message.

Bertie the Butcher Bertie the Butcher

I can see why some people would love this game... I just wish butcher had a silenced gun..
Which game is the music from?